I keep thinking I'm done posting about Cleaning Paste and then I find another great use for it!
keep the Bar Keepers Friend on a high shelf in the pantry (to keep the
kids safe) inside of a plastic bag so the white powder doesn't end up
everywhere. It's kind of a pain for me to get it out, hence the reason
for so many rust spots.
I decided to try the Cleaning Paste on my silverware instead (which is under my sink so very easy to access). I got my Enviro Cloth damp, wiped some cleaning paste onto it, and went to town. It was just as easy to get the spots off with the Cleaning Paste as it was with the Bar Keepers Friend!
Let's compare ingredients. Cleaning Paste
contains marble flour, natural soap, and traces of coconut oil. It is
not poisonous. You can eat it and not have to go to the ER. Bar
Keepers Friend is made of oxalic acid. A little research
shows that oxalic acid is poisonous. You will get very sick and could
die from eating it. Thankfully, Cleaning Paste does
the same job so I can now throw the Bar Keepers Friend away! One more
thing I don't have to worry about my kids getting into AND I just freed
up more space in the pantry. Love it!