Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cleaning Paste: Stainless Steel Appliances

This is another post compliments of my friend Julia.  At her party, she commented that the stuff she was using on her stainless steel appliances left streaks.  She was using a cleaner and it left a residue on her appliances, as most cleaners do on any surface no matter how well you wipe them down afterward.

I took the Cleaning Paste, Enviro Cloth, and Window Cloth and started wiping off her dishwasher.  The residue came off and you could see the actual stainless steel color again.  Once Julia got her party goods a couple of weeks later, she finished cleaning the dishwasher.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







The upper right corner of the door is the area that I cleaned at her party a couple of weeks prior.  You can see the actual stainless steel color.  The darker gray color on the rest of the door is caused by the residue from the cleaner.





Julia used her Cleaning Paste, Enviro Cloth, and Window Cloth to clean and polish her dishwasher.  No more residue!


I had the same problem with my stainless steel appliances and had pretty much given up on cleaning them, I was just so frustrated.  It wasn't until I used the Cleaning Paste to remove the residue that they looked nice again.  Now, I rarely use the Cleaning Paste on them.  Just a wet Envrio Cloth and the Window Cloth clean and polish them right up.




Note: You do not want to use the Cleaning Paste on brushed stainless steel as it can scratch.  Also, always rub with the grain on your stainless steel appliances.

***Like my facebook page!  Once I get to 50 Likes, I will draw for a free gift!  https://www.facebook.com/ChristieSteinbockNorwex



1 comment:

  1. I feel like I should know this, but what is brushed stainless steel?

    ReplyDelete