Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Descaler - Lots of Mineral Buildup on Tub

Just a quick note before I talk about the Descaler.  I will be attending conference this weekend!  Check back next week for a post regarding new products!

This is a story of only partial success.  My friend Linda lives in a beautiful home built in the early 1900s.  They have a claw-foot tub that had a lot of buildup on it when they moved in less than a year ago.

This is years and years of build-up.  Linda did try some other products with no success.

I sprayed the Descaler on and let it sit for 5 minutes.  Then I used the Kitchen Scrub Cloth to scrub it.  

I was able to remove quite a bit of the build-up with several applications of the Descaler.  The rest of it just wouldn't budge though.  I deem this a partial success since Linda had tried a couple of other products and said they didn't work nearly as well as the Descaler.

Like my facebook page!  Once I get 50 likes, I'll randomly select someone to win an Enviro Cloth!

For more information on the Descaler and how it works, go to my previous post: Descaler - Mineral Build-Up Around Faucet.

No comments:

Post a Comment