Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Carpet Stain Buster - Cat Yack

I have a cat who has a sensitive tummy.  Unfortunately, with two small children, she often finds something on the floor to eat which doesn't agree with her tummy.  A few times a month, I find myself cleaning up cat yack from our light colored carpet.  I've tried several products but have found the Carpet Stain Buster works the best.

Here is the spot left after picking up the chunks.  This stuff stains horribly.












I sprayed it with the Carpet Stain Buster and let it sit for 5 minutes.  Then I came back, scrubbed the spot a bit and voila!  No more spot!

The Carpet Stain Buster is a enzyme product and doesn't leave a soapy residue behind like most products.  Dirt gets stuck to this residue so the spot you cleaned up, slowly comes back.  


Like my facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment