Monday, April 15, 2013

Washing Net - Clothing Sorter for Kids

Many of you have probably already thought of this idea, but I hadn't. 

Someone at a recent party told me they know someone who has a washing net for each of their kids.  When their kids take off their socks and underwear, they place them into their designated washing net.  When it's time to do laundry, she collects each of the washing nets, zips them up, throws them in the wash, then dries them.  When laundry is done, sorting all of those little socks and underwear is a snap!

So, I grabbed my Norwex washing net and decided to give it a try.  It has two loops so you can hang it anywhere.  I just put it around a hanger and hung it above my son's laundry hamper.
Here you can see it hung by both loops if that works better for your kids.

I've had several customers comment that they like the Norwex washing net for this nifty feature.  There is a band of elastic that you can tuck the zipper under so the bag doesn't come unzipped or snag your other laundry.

When I'm ready to wash socks and underwear, I just grab the bag, zip it up and throw it in the wash with the rest of our socks and underwear.  Once washed, it all goes in the dryer.  Sorting is now a cinch.  This is going to be a life saver once my two year old is potty trained.  They are close enough in age and size that their underwear is all going to look about the same.  Without this trick, I'd have to check each pair to see whose is whose.  Nightmare averted!

The Norwex washing net is 12" x 17" in size.  It is also great for delicates or keeping your microfiber clothes contained.



No comments:

Post a Comment