Thursday, June 20, 2013

Relay for Life - Commission Donation

First, a huge THANK YOU to all of the people who made this post possible.  All of my commission for the month of May was donated to my mom for her Relay for Life walk.  Donations of $150+ receive a giant luminary to decorate as they chose.  Here is what I did with mine.

Unfortunately there are also names on the side.  And the name of a friend who is under 40 battling breast cancer had to be added since this was made (go get a mammogram, it can happen to anyone).  Just too many names.

I am so thankful that my mom is a survivor and able to organize a great group of women to support a great cause.

My dad is also on this box.  He recently finished treatments for prostate cancer and his PSA level is now back where it should be.  Yay!  You will also see some other close family members listed.  This is a cause I hold near and dear to my heart so from now on, I will be donating 25% of my Norwex commission to help fight cancer.  I think Norwex products themselves are a tool for reducing instances of cancer in the future by eliminating the need for nasty chemicals.

If you are ever interested in ordering, you can visit my website here.




No comments:

Post a Comment