Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Timeles Aloe Vera Leg Cream: Hot Feet

I'll warn you, this is a fairly random use for the Timeless Aloe Vera Leg Cream but my husband has come to love it.  My husband's feet are always HOT.  It can be the middle of winter and he'll have a pile of blankets on him but his feet will be sticking out and he'll be complaining that they're hot.
 
I recently had the idea to have him use the Timeless Aloe Vera Leg Cream on his feet.  It has menthol in it so it creates a cooling sensation.  I think this feels great on my legs after I've been on my feet all day.  He thinks it feels great on his hot feet at night.  He even travels with it now.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Nice Blog for providing Cleaning Services Thanks for sharing this post i have awaiting from long time this type service

    Denver house cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete