Monday, August 26, 2013

Spirinette - Messy Pan

I like to make bacon in the oven.  It doesn't make much of a mess.  My husband has decided he really likes bacon best when it's pan fried.  So, for his birthday, I pan friend some bacon and ended up with this mess.

Since I could only fry 4 or 5 pieces at a time, I had keep removing the cooked strips and adding in raw strips so much of this got to cook on for quite come time.

Now, how do I clean this? 
Well, I started with the dish cloth and dishwashing liquid.  I did half the pan with that and it came out great, it just too a little extra scrubbing.  Then I thought: what about the spirinett?  I have a customer who LOVES these for all sorts of cleaning projects (she just ordered 15 of them because her friends keep asking her for some).  So, I got out my spirinett , got it wet, put a dab of dishwashing liquid on it and went to town. 


Voila!  Clean!  It was easy to clean the pan with the spirinett.  Just a few swipes and I was done.

A product similar to the spirinett is the Might Mesh Pot Scrubber.  This is a spirinett with a handle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment